Lady in RED.

    First of all, I have to say that I'm sorry I haven't updated in few days.
    It just feels that one neutral look isn't enough for a blogpost anymore.

    So now I'm gonna give you 2 (crappy) fantasy looks, 3 neutral looks, and swatches.

    I'm gonna start with the "better" fantasy look.

    This was originally made for a contest, but I guess I'm gonna skip it. I'm just not happy enough to this.
    I love the wig and the netting in hair, but I hate the eyemakeup. It has way too much of everything:

     


    This was my first one, I loved the eyemakeup, but I thought everything else failed:

    One a bit more photoshopped picture:


    I'm definately not gonna enter with that one either :D

    But anyway. I've had some neutral look lately:


    Tuesday's makeup:


    Wednsday's makeup:



    And my today's makeup:


     
    I used my new MAC Notoriety palette.

    Then my nails:
     

    Here's the MAC Notoriety palette, which I have to say was quite huge disappointment.
    I think I'm gonna sell to a more loving home:



    And swatches:
     

    Them my nail polish army I've gathered in few days:
     

    Well, that's it.

Total Pageviews