Dreaming away

    Hello my dear readers!


    Today I wanted to make a look with turquoise and purple, and I decided to use my new PureLuxe shadows.

    I also spiced the look a bit with couple of rhinestones :D

    But here's the look:





     










    And full face:


    MAC Painterlt p/p
    NYX Jumbo pencil Purple (lid)
    PureLuxe Chaos (lid)
    BftE Big Ego (inner&outer corners of lid)
    Ben Nye Turquoise pig (crease + above & lower lashline)
    PureLuxe Faceted (middle of the lid, lower lashline, blending)
    MAC Deep Blue Green pigment ( hint in outer corners & crease)
    MAC Vanilla pigment (highlight)
    Make Up Store Old Moss eye pencil (upper & lower lashline)
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner (upper lashline)
    MAC Blitz&Glitz fluidline (waterline)
    Mascara
    Couple individual lashes

    Wow, wasn't that quite a long list :D

Total Pageviews