Cameo Chameleon

    Hello!

    I'm not gonna talk about my exciting news just yet, you'll have to wait few more days ;D
    But I can give you a hint: It has something to do with MSCHIC's new website ;D

    But anyway. I loved my makeup today.
    I have somekind of neutral phase at the moment apparently :D

    I also bought new contacts, they are dark blue, but they look almost black in my eyes:

    I decided to use them today for the first time :D

    Burt anyway, first pics without contacts, and then wit the contacts on:



     

     Biiig eyes!

    ( I would LOVE to have a hair like that, unfortunately that's jus a wig :( )

    Here's close-up's of the makeup:
     

      

     

    I used:

    MAC Painterly p/p
    Mineralissima Outbreak
    Mineralissima Terra
    M.A.D. Minerals Sunset Beige
    MAC Polished Ivory
    UD 24/7 Pencil Zero
    Revlon false lashes "Flirty"


    Then I tried to do another entry for Makeup Geek's Red&Black challenge, but since I didn't like the result, I'm not gonne post this into the challenge.

    I used Stargazer red loose eyeshadow, Stargazer red eyeshadow, ModelsOwn pink e/s, MSCHIC's Vanilla Eyes Cream, Stargazers red eyeliner and PureLuxe's Avenging Angel superliner:
     
      
      

    I really don't know what this one is, plain look for fun. MSCHIC black, Stargazer red eyedust, Ben Nye Tangerine, Ben Nye Aztec Gold:
      
      
     

    That's it again. Now I'm of to shower <3

Total Pageviews