Beauty from the Mail.

    Hello, and thanks for the thumbs up, mailman did brought me something today!

    And I did something with my new goodies too, I did this:


    So did you guess what the mailman brought me today?
    Package from BftE cosmetics!

     

    I'm doing looks for their get-the-look gallery, and they were kind enough to send me 20 samples and Mix & Fix as a thank you!

    I love the colors, they are really vibrant and pretty and mostly really original (at least to me).
    I found out that

    Black & White:
      
    This is really pretty dark color, with silver sparkles.

    Blacklisted:
     
    This reminds me of MAC Blue Flame. It has a dark base, and blue sparkles in it.

    Blue bird:
      
    Amazing electric blue.This is one of the most amazing blue's that I have ever seen!

    Clear Skies
      
    Sweet baby blue.

    Spellbound:
      
    Niceblue shade, I think this shifts a bit to gray.

    Puzzled:
     
    This is maybe really more gray than blue, but it definately still haves a lot blue in it.

    Atomic Teal
    This is quite awesome color too. It looks almost black, but it still manages to be beautiful teal :D

    Sour:
     
    Bright green with lots of shimmer.

    Gem:
     
    Even though this is one of the primary pigments, I kinda fell in love with this. It's really pretty, and I'm not really sure should I label it to be green, blue, teal or just something else :D

    Saturday Morning:
    On the jar this reminds me a lot of MAC's Rated "R" and Chartreuse and Pagan, but swatched it turns out to be a lot greener:

     
     


    Shopaholic:
    This is really pretty "true yellow".

    Soleil:
    As much as I love bright colors, I have to say that this one really took my heart. This is just truly amazing. I don't even know why I like it so much, I just know it's BEAUTIFUL. It really doesn't show up as yellow, it's more of pearly color.

    Crush:
    Peachy orange, reminds me of MUFE's star powder i have.

    Harvest:
    This is almost exact dupe of Ben Nye's Indian Copper. So if you want a cheap alternative to it, this is definately it. Check the swatch pic later in the post.

    Vamp:
    This was amazingly hard to photograph. 
    It looks red in the jar, pink-toned red in pic, and it's closer to rust than red swatched :D
    Really nice color!

    Heat:
    This is really close dupe to MAC Gold Mode pigment. Again, this is a cheap alternative for it :D

    Gable:
    This is really pretty color, it looks golden brown, but swatched turns out that it has almost purple shifter in it. BftE website says it's: "Deep brown with black undertones and green and pink sparkles"

    Livid:
    This reminds me a lot of MSCHIC's Metallic Orchid eyeshadow, which only means that this is really sweet purple.

    Romp:
    I don't know why, but this manages to remind me of MAC's Parfait Amour and Cornflower mixed :D 
    I can assure you that the swatchpics won't give right to this one!

    Grape:
    Well this is also one of the primary pigments, and this was the only one I already had.
    I still think this is one of the most amazing purples I've ever seen.

    And some swatches:

    Here's in the sunlight:

    And in natural (non-sun) light:

    And here's the same photo, but with names :D

    And here's "dupes, if you looking for a cheaper option for MAC Gold Mode, Ben Nye indian Copper or MAC Blue Flame. Never mind the Kat von D, I thought it would be a dupe, but it wasn't :3

    And then the look I did with my new goodies:

     

      

      

     

     

    MAC Painterly paint pot (whole lid)
    BftE Gem (lid)
    BftE Soleil (lid, partly on top of gem + inner corner + highlight + over the rhinestones)
    BftE Bluebird (crease, blended to Gem + lower lashline)
    BftE Atomic Teal (above Bluebird)
    Gosh Extreme Art eyeliner #11 (small turquose dots)
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner (upper lashline)
    MSCHIC Electric Blue Sea Eyestain (waterline)
    Mascara
    BodyTalk false lashes
    Pale yellow rhinestones from Pencula


    I think I'll post my LOTD pics tomorrow. :3


    PS. If there's this much work to photograph, swatch and "review" just 20 shadows, how am I gonna make it when my 70 Aromaleigh samples come?! :D

Total Pageviews