At the leopard's nest

    Hello everyone!

    Today I had a kinda busy day, I did a small makeover to my sister. She's over her 40's now, so this was the first time I did makeup for anyone older. It was quite fun to work with something complately different :D

    But anyway, I made a look for fun for myself today!

    Somebody (sorry, I just can't remember who it was :( ) asked me ages ago to do a look inspired by the leopard print, and now I finally did it.
    This was really simple, and all you need is Manly 120 color palette, glitter (optional) and white and black eyeliner.
    Here's the look:


    Maybe some better pics? :D





    Of course I paired it with BLACK lips:




    And here's the colors I used:
    Lid is metallic brown (in lower right corner), blending is done with darker golden shadow, highlight with lighter gold, and outer corner / outer V with black.
    Then I drew some leopard spots, eyeliner and added some golden glitter, added falsies, and voilá, you're done :D

    I also have to put a better pic of my nails:



    This was my today's look:

    And finally my yesterday's makeup, made with MAC pigments: MAC Emerald Green, MAC Deep Blue Green, Chartreuse and Aire de Blue, and MAC Gesso eyeshadow. Oh, and Gosh gold glitter eyeliner:




    But yeah, that's it.

    Tomorrow I'll head to the post office to send out my blogsale goodies, and... Well I don't know what else :D

Total Pageviews