Bare Postman

    Hello sweeties!

    I love mailman this week <3

    Yesterday he brought me a suprise from MUG's Marlena, huuuuuuuge amount of Bare Escentuals / Bare Minerals stuff!

    Here's the whole set of stuff:





    Here's the lip products:






    And swatches of those and the Gosh gloss I mentioned earlier:

    Celeste on lips (It's not that pink, my lips were just stained after using pink lipstick):

    And Clair on lips:

    I think they really do look awesome, really super pretty, BUT.
    "...while the tingly and cooling sensation reminds you that your lips are getting an immediate increase in fullness."
    It's exactly like it says, tingly and cold feeling on my lips. I can't help it, but I just don't like it. :/

    Here's some swatches of eyeshadows:



    Unfortunately I was interrupted several times during swatching, so I totally forgot the order, and now I don't know which one is which anymore :S
    But if someone wants, I can do another swatching round with these :P

    And here's my today's look with using MAC Rollickin' paint pot, SMH Ultra Violet, BE Faith & Cocoa ang Gosh extreme art eyeliner Blue:


    And here's my new love, the wig I received yesterday:

    Today I got a fringe (bangs, what ever :D) and superduperawesome hat/ hair fascinator! I'll try to take some cool pictures of them, maybe even tomorrow!

Total Pageviews