When galaxies collide

     Hello sweeties!

    My today's look was made with Sugarpill Burning Heart palette, NYX Glitterliner Hot Pink and  Stargazer orange glitter:





    I actually love how the glitter showed up.


    Then something that I haven't done here before, I'll give you...

    A MEME!

    Three names I go by:
    1 - Jangsara
    2 - Kata
    3 - Karita


    Three jobs I have had:
    1 - Nothing...
    2 - ...to...
    3 - ....mention


    Three places I have lived:
    1 - Korso
    2 - Anjalankoski
    3 - Espoo


    Three favorite drinks:
    1 - Coffee
    2 - Soda
    3 - Juice


    Three TV shows I watch:
    1 - True Blood
    2 - Supernatural
    3 - House M.D.


    Three places I have been:
    1 - Spain
    2 - Sweden
    3 - Estonia


    Three places I would like to visit:
    1 - USA
    2 - Egypt
    3 - Japan


    Three people who text me regularly:
    1 - Nobody...
    2 - ..texts me...
    3 - ...regulary


    Three favorite old TV shows:
    1 - 4400
    2 - Taken
    3 - Angel


    Three favorite dishes:
    1 - Greek salad
    2 - PIZZA!
    3 - Deep fried shrimps :D


    Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
    1 - Primer
    2 - Eyeshadows
    3 - Foundation


    Three things I'm looking forward to:
    1 - Receiving my Sugarpill stuff!
    2 - Winning in lottery :3
    3 - Getting rich and famous ;D

    Well, now you know something about me. So when you come to Finland, you can buy me Greek salad and coffee, and I'm forever yours ;D

Total Pageviews