Ka-chow!

    Hola!

    You know me. :(
    I've been a lowsy updater lately :P

    But here's some pics to inspire you again :D



    I QUESS this was with Bare Escentuals?

    But I've done something darker too:
    Can't remember what I used, sorry :(



     This one was my look to go when I went shopping to Helsinki. MAC Constructivist paint pot, MAC Family Crest pigment and Gosh Gold Dust as highlighter:


     For this one I also have a tutorial, this is done with MUFE shadows:

    I've really obsessed with Sugarpill lately, and I've been also using brighter colors, like in this one:



    And this one:
    Sugarpill Darling, Afterparty, Tako, Roayal Sugar
    MUFE turquiose Flash color as a base


    As well as this one: 


    Sugarpill Poison Plum, Tako, Paperdoll


    Aaaand this one....

     Sugarpill Royal Sugar, Tako, Poison Plum and Dollypop


    Paired with MAC Hue lipstick:

    Then something else.

    I got something interesting for my daughter for christmas present, and I ended up loving it myself.
    It's "fashion designer" sheets with stencils, and you can create clothes, shoes, makeup, band accessories etc with them.
    I've always loved coloring books, but I've never been good in drawing, so this was quite great :D

    I originally got only one for my daughter, but now we have like 5 different ones :3


     Here's how it roughly works:

    Here's my non-makeup-babies, my Faber Castell Aqua pencil set:



     And here's some of my "works":











     Here's my daughter's artworks:
     I just love the makeup one!

    I was planning to hold a contest again? How would that sound?

    Also, I have a huuuuuuge bunch of everything new and cool and not-so-cool and I'm planning to do looks with my new shadows, review some ELF stuff, maybe post something about nails, and PEACOCKS.

    And tutorials are coming too.

    But now some more Angry Birds <3

Total Pageviews