Photoshoot: Spirits of the forest

    Hello!

    Sorry for my absence,  I was a bit busy with these A-M-A-Z-I-N-G photoshoots!

    Theme for the first photoshoot was wood anemone (windflower, thimbleweed, in finnish valkovuokko), so I went with yellow, white and green, just like in the flower. I also added some rhinestones in same colors, and black winged eyeliner.

    Second shoot was something goblin/troll like, but still pretty.
    I went with earthly colors, brown, orange, white. I also added some moss to the makeup to make it look interesting.
    Our model had the biggest eyes, so I added some white to lashlines to make the eyes look even bigger!


    But aaaanyway, here are the stunning photos:






    Photography: Petra Lönnqvist
    Model: Veera L.
    Makeup Artist: Jangsara
    ________________________________________________________________






    Photography: Petra Lönnqvist
    Model: Ronja K.
    Makeup Artist: Jangsara

    PS. Since the winner of MSCHIC Lipchic giveaway never answered to my mail, I'll pick another winner ASAP!

Total Pageviews