The last of them

    Hola! Or maybe I should say UGH!

    LaDonna asked on my facebook page if I ever have considered doing native american look, and my friend Tanja instantly wanted to model for this shoot.

    So since we here in Finland are quite pale naturally (I've used MAC NC(NW, can't remember)20 on Tanja's skin in earlier looks), so we needed to get her skin look darker.
    I mixed MAC NC30 with MUFE flash color brown, darkened her brows, and made really simple eyemakeup with dark liner.

    Then we added some feathers and other accessories, and went to balcony to take some photos.
    I was really happy with these photos too, I really do love the reflector <3


    Here's the "before makeup" picture:

    And then the "after makeup" pictures:






    Photography & Makeup: Jangsara
    Model: Tanja S.


Total Pageviews