Body and soul, I'm a FREAK.


    This is my today's "have to do something crazy with makeup" look.
    I had some inspirational photos, but it turned out to be quite different from those.
    I was thinking flower petals and butterfly wings when doing this, hopefully it shows.

    Look is mostly done with MUFE Flash colors, MUFE shadows #04, #26 & #07. Also I used Illamasqua Alchemy liquid liner.




    I also have good news for all my haters (I know you're out there) bad to others. I'm feeling quite blue at the moment, I feel really insecure, and that reflects also to my looks, photography and all.  That's also the reason I haven't been updating my blog as often as I wish to.
    Every day is another struggle, and it never ends (well, eventually it will, but still.). I don't want to bring my personal problems to my blog, so that's about that subject.


    This look was inspired by (not a recreation, as you see) Illamasqua's new fragrance's promopics:

    Isn't the bottle just AWESOME:
    The snail is just.. incredible!

    I received a sample of the fragrance, and even if I'm not really a fragrance user (I don't like strong smells), I really do like this.
    I can't really review it for you, since I wound't even know where to start describing the scent, but for my nose it's good :D

    Other than that, I took my camera out and took some photos of my son:

Total Pageviews