Mushroom, Shroom but no badgers.

    Hello!

    I had really lazy weekend what it comes to makeup, I've been feeling really tired and depressed lately, and that also reflects to my face literally, since I can't consentrate to do my makeup.

    But anyway, I took pics of my weekend's looks:

    Saturday I used Michael Todd eyeshadows, MSCHIC shadows and We Care Icon  Perfect Turquiose eyeliner:




    And today I used UD Mushroom, Twice Baked and MAC Shroom:



    But something positive, I got my Ropecon pictures finally!

    So here's my weird cyborg-goth-zombie look:
    I know I'm fat, no need to mention that :)

    And here's a close up of the makeup, I really wish I'd had more thime to do it, I had only one hour to do my makeup, hair and get dressed to costume:

    (all Ropecon photos by Juho Heikkilä)

    I promise I'll try to write something smart next week. Hopefully I won't feel this tired then.

    PS. I love True Blood, both series and books.

Total Pageviews