She sells diamonds in the shore

    Hello!

    I made this post yesterday, and I don't have the time to upload new pics new, so I'll post this as it is :P

    She sells sea shells on the seashell shore:

    I was feeling beachy ( :D ), so I did a beach inspired look.
    My fried brought me these awesome tiny sea shells, and I decided to use them in my look:



    I might do a look with the same idea at some point. I wasn't quite pleased with this one :P

    Then my (yesterday's) look:




    ( Fyrinnae New Moon's Light, Fyrinnae Polarbear, MAC Partylicious, MAC Cloudbound, MUFE aqua cream color #10... )


    I wasn't feeling comfty with the orange liner, so I changed it to fit better with the rest of the look:


    Diamonds are the girls best friend:

    And I also bought something for myself!

    Girls love diamonds, me included. This still must be the most stupid cosmetic product I've ever bought :D:D
    It was on huuuge sale, so that's why ;D

    Isadora Diamond Ring Lip Gloss:

    It's an actual ring, one size fits most (not me though):

    But it sparkles!

    And of course, it opens, revealing the lip gloss (0,3g /1oz):

    Lip gloss itself it pink and shimmery:

    Quite pretty, but nothing unusual. I like diamonds better ;D

    But today I got some AWESOME mail, but I'll write more about it in the evening!

Total Pageviews