I'm your biggest fan

    ...I follow you until you love me..

    You maybe guessed right my newest MAC baby:
    I wasn't really excited about the MAC Peacocky collection, even though I love peacocks and all.
    I thought that most of the shadows were just... dull. I don't know.

    Anyway, there was one shadow that I bought, that's Paparazz-she. I have a hing for oranges (I still love Off the Page a bit more than any other MAC shadow), so this was my pick.
    I also pondered with Unflappable, but I guess it's too close to Bloodline pigment, so I skipped it.


    So, is it special? Well, Temptalia says it's a dupe of Rule, but since I don't have Rule, I compared it with other similar MAC's I have:


    Gold Spice is obliviously more golden, Off the Page more lighter and peachier, and Off the Radar more... rusty?
    So I don't own anything similar from MAC *g*


    And since I didn't buy Unflappable, I paired Paparazz-she with Bloodline pigment:



    I also did some other shopping:
    Depend Crackle polishes, red and purple
    Black Konad polish and two image plates, m77 and m60
    Mailman brought me nail stickers from ebay <3

    And some Lush shopping too... :P More of these (and other Lush stuff) later. ^^

    But that's all for today :P

Total Pageviews