Third Elf from the left

    Time for my third e.l.f. order!
    This time I got lashcurler, blush, eye primer, Ivory gel liner and Innocent Nail polish as a free gift.
    Eye primer is not in the picture, I totally forgot it. I'll review it later.
     So.

    First the most horrible thing ever:
    Mechanical Eyelash Curler


    They sure do look nice and sturdy, BUT:





    Apparently nobody has bothered to smooth the sharp metal parts! I just can't put these even near to my eye, it hurts way too much.
    1,7 euros thrown away.

    Stay away from these, unless you want to get cuts on your eyelids.

    Then the gel liner.

    This is quite same as the Gunmetal one.
    It seems to stay put quite well, but doesn't stick on my waterline.

    Then the blush.
    I actually got this one, because it was said to be close dupe to NARS Orgasm. I still don't know how Orgasm looks like, but this fits the image I have of it.

    My first try with this was bit of dissappointing, because this isn't the most pigmented blush. But with little work you'll get a nice, natural peachy gold glow on your cheeks.


    And finally he freebie that turned out to be the best thing in this order.
    It's the BEST nude polish I have tried. Other have been too pink, blue, yellow, dark or light to my skin, but this one works perfectly <3

    And since this still is supposed to be makeup blog (not just review/swatch blog), here's my today's look, done with MAC Teal & Vanilla pigments, Papaeazz-she eyeshadow, Undercurrent liner and MUFE 12L liner:




Total Pageviews