Goldilash



    So, okay, something exciting happened to me yesterday!

    Postman brought me a package from US, and for a moment I was really confused, since I didn't remember ordering anything.

    In the package there was 9 pairs of Revlon's Fantasy Lengths false lashes, and as a bonus a pack of their Runway Collection false nails too!

    Why did I get them? 'Cos Janet Lai from Revlon contacted me, and wanted me to try them. Of course I wanna try (free) lashes, duh!:D





    But anyway, here's what I got.

    Defining:


    Flirty with glue:

    Flirty self-adhesive :

    Intensifying:

    Minx:

    Blue Shadow:

     Runway Collection nails, "Mystic":

    I haven't really tried the lashes yet, but I'll let you know how they are as soon as I got time to try them on. But the nails are nice, glue keeps them in place very well.


    Anyway.

    Today I wanted to do gold/black makeup, but I ended up using MAC Brushed Metal-X Gold Spice, which is maybe a bit more bronze than gold, but anyway. I also used Make Up Store Gold Dust and MSCHIC Mineral Matte Black:






     

     

Total Pageviews