Stink like a skunk!

    First things  first:

    I won the MSCHIC Skunk -contest in IRC-Galleria, so I'll get a gift card AND I'll be working with MSCHIC in the future. I'll let you know more, when things clear out. Wohoo!

    Then to makeup.

    Thursday my makeup looked like this:


    Made with UD BOS vol. II, Flipside and Twice Baked.

    Later at thursday I was going through some random fashion show pictures, when I found an interesting makeup:


    London / Giles

    I wanted to do my own version of it, and here's how it turned out:





    (note the sweet tiny hat that my ex-husband brought me from china <3)
    That actually reminds me of my other small hat I got from china, and my new wigs!
    I got green and purple wigs:

    Unfortunately I haven't yet had chance to photograph the purple one, but it looks excatly like the green one, just purple ;D

    Anyway, on we go:

    Friday I did sorta Skunk inspired look again, with MSCHIC SkunkLook of course:




    For today's look I used UD BOS vol. II again, this time Perversion and Flipside, with a hint of Jinx:
     


    I really haven't been doing anything lately. I hope this coma feeling goes away, and I'll be my normal creative self after christmas :P

Total Pageviews