I really don't feel like a princess.

    Phew.

    I'll start with the easiest, my EOTD.

    I'm really trying to use more blue's, so here we go:

     
    MAC Painterly p/p
    MAC Smoothblue technakohl
    SMH 1492 e/s
    SMH Walking After Midnight e/s
    NARS Night Flight e/s
    SMH Fresh e/s
    MAC Blue Flame e/s
    SMH Bee's Knees e/s
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    MF FLE mascara

    Then my order from Beauty from the Earth arrived.
    I ordered during their sale, so I got off -30% and free full sized jar of random color.

    So, here's what I got:

    First the full sized jars:

    1939
    Casablanca Nights 
     Love Potion #9 ( this was the free random full jar)

    Then some samples:
     
    Nebula
    Isis (which is one of BFTE's Primary Pigments, and is exactly the same that Pure Luxe sells under name 'Molten')
    Addicted ( which is ALSO one of BFTE's Primary Pigments, and is exactly the same that Pure Luxe sells under name 'OMG')
    Bermuda
    Purple Isis
    Big Ego (this is awesome purple!)
     Juicy
    Ivory
    Cold Shoulder
    Illusion

    And here are swatches:

     (not maybe the best pic. I'll try take better one's of thee really cool colors.)


    And, once again it's time for MUG's Weekly Challenge. This time it's Disney character inspired.
    Of course I wanted to do my part, and I tried to do a look based on Jasmine from Aladdin:

     

    I wanted some edge to it, so I added some tiger stripes and scratch marks.

    Here's how it turned out:

     
    I photoshopped the eyecolor. But yeah, once again, not the best from me. Maybe I'll do something else later.

    Then more contest stuff.

    I made another look to the MSCHIC's SkunkGirl contest:

     
     

    Then I modified it a bit:
     
     

    Full look:
     

    And my yesterday's LOTD, made with MSCHIC SkunkLook eyeshadow:
     

     

    Well, that's it.

    Now I'll just wait my SMH order to arrive. :3

Total Pageviews