All we hear is radio Gaga

    Gaaaaaaah.

     Busybusybusy.

    My today's look was basicly the same as yesterday, only green/blue/teal:






    MAC Greenstroke paint pot
    Gosh Green Fingers effect powder
    Sleek black eyeshadow
    Fyrinnae Hypercool loose shadow
    Make Up Store Gold Glow eyedust
    MAC Undercurrent pearl glide pencil
    Mascara



    Oh, and I gor my new honeybabe, MAC's Dame Edna Wisteria Eye Trio!
    Got from Beautyjunkie's blogsale <3
    The card board box is awesome itself! Glitterglittershinyshiny lilac <3

    "Love never loses sight of loveliness. That's why people love me. " - Dame Edna

    Here's the palette:

    Fineshine:
    I was afraid that this one would be chunky and hard to work with, but based on swatching this is actually quite nice to work with.


    Wisteria:
    Light pale blue. Quite pigment rich, but nothing special :D


    Divine Night:

    This one is a bit like MAC Pandamonium, only a bit more to black than silver:


    And swatches of all:


    My friend wanted me to style her to look like Lady Gaga, and here's the result:


    Full outfit:

    And closeup of her eye makeup, done by using Gosh effect powders:

    Tomorrow I'm gonna do at least one vampire look to a friend, so stay tuned!

Total Pageviews