Who poisoned the pool?

    Hola!

    I was afraid that I had lost my inspiration, but I finally managed to do a decent look today!
    Thanks for the good ideas I got from twitter and facebook!

    So I did this look with MSCHIC Indian Ocean., Sugarpill Royal Sugar, Sugarpill Poison Plum and Sugarpill Hysteric:






    MAC Rollickin' Paint Pot
    MSCHIC Indian Ocean eyeshadow
    Sugarpill Royal Sugar loose shadow
    Sugarpill Poison Plum eyeshadow
    Sugarpill Hysteric loose shadow
    Make Up Store Goldglow loose shadow
    MAC Undercurrent pearlglide pencil
    Eyeko Graffiti eyeliner pencil Purple
    MUGStore Deep Plum gel liner
    Mascara
    Grimas false lashes #199

    Lips:
    Fyrinnae Fanservice

    ....and my experiments on liquid latex and special fx continues:
    This time it's toilet paper and liquid latex <3


    I wanna do something toxic tomorrow. So bright green/yellow it is!

Total Pageviews