MAC, BAD, BED.

    Hello!

    I'm super tired, so I'll make this a quick post.

    I'll start with my new MAC stuff.
    I finally got to try some MAC lipstuff, other than lipsticks:
    MAC Lipglass Red Devil
    MAC Lipglass Li' Hot Pepper
    MAC Tricolour Lipglass Consume Me
    MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow






    And swatches:

    (there's also my new Gosh lipgloss, I'll try to write more of it later.

    MAC shopping actually reminds me of MAC's becoming collection, Venomous Villains:

    Pic from Temptalia
    Check out the product list from Temptalia

    Are you waiting for this collection? I'm actually eager to see Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos
    * My Dark Magic Deep pink with pink pearl / Deep plum with purple pearl (Limited Edition)
    * She Who Dares Deep navy with blue pearl / Deep forest green with lime pearl (Limited Edition)
    On the lower pic they seem to be a lot like Young Punk and Blue flame from their other sides, so.. :D


    And villains reminds me of the photoshoot I did yesterday with a friend:


    We took a bit "naughty" photos, so I'm only gonna give you two PG-13 pics:
    Please don't use my photos.



    And finally some great news, MSCHIC has season sale!




    Yeah, more tomorrow, now of to bed.

Total Pageviews