MUFE = My Ultimate Fall Effort

    Hello sweeties!

    Autumn sucks :( It's dark, cold and rainy all the time, and my inspiration has gone someplace warm and nice. And it didn't take me with it :(

    But I've been trying to bring some color to my life lately:

     My today's look:
    (Lashes are Marlliss 088)
    And without the lashes:




     Yesterday my LOTD was like this:


     And the day before that I went with purple:
    (Lashes Marlliss 93)

    As you maybe can tell, I got some new MUFE colors, and now my palette is full:
    #09, #92, #101, "#03, #70
    #2, #304 (diamond), #83, #41, #48

    Did you already checked out my review of Kat von D palette?

     Oh, many of you wanted to know what lashes I used in my last post, in this look.
    They are the lashes from Kat von D's palette, looking like this in the box:

Total Pageviews