Stars in the Night

    Hello!

    I just came quickly to show you my look for fun from the other day. This was lightly inspired by MAC's Color Ready Collection's pic:

    OCC liptar Pageant

    Inspiration:


    My looks have lately been quite  boring and  neutral, like my today's look with just eyeliner, falsies and  red lips:






    And another look from this week :
     ( I'm having Lancome's Teint Miracle foundation, and it truly is a miracle worker! I ordered fullsized foundation from brigettesboutique.com, I'll make better post  when it arrives.)

    Haha, I also got new lens in the mail, star filter :D Now I can photoswith funny looking lights:


    ALSO, Sigma is offering free shipping ANYWHERE in the world!
    Use code BF2010 at checkout!

    So if you want to grab the awesome Premium Travel Kit (which I love) or Supersweet Hollywood kabuki or anything else, GO FOR IT! :D

    (I'm not sure if the code works already, it's Sigma's Black Friday promocode.)

Total Pageviews