A Tartan Haul

    Hahaa, finally, Tartan!






    I didn't really wait this collection, but I ended up hauling quite much :3
    My original plan was to get only the pigments, but I got interested in one of the palettes, and ended up getting two more pearlglides as well.

    Pigments:
    • Moonlight Night
    • Later.
    • The Family Crest
    Palette:
    • Beauties Play It Cool
    Pearlglide Pencils:
    • Black Line
    • Petrol Blue
    • (Undercurrent)
    Misc (these were ordered from thebodyneeds.com):
    • Tartan bag
    • Zoom Lash mascara


    Let's start with the palette, 6 Beauties Play It Cool :

    First the packaging:

    Then the colors:
    Silverwear, Hold My Gaze, To The Ball
    Altered State, Magic Moor, Heather Belles



    Then swatches:

    My favourites:
    Hold My Gaze. OMFG. I love it. It's gray and golden, sorta platinum shade. Love!
    To the Ball is also really awesome, true matte (well, SATIN) , but still really pigmented. I guess this is taupe?
    Silverwear is great highlighter for coller looks.
    Heather Belles is really slightly shimmery grayish black, great one to deepen looks.

    Swatches on lid:

    One more thing about the palette.
    The "brush" that came with the palette:
    "China" is the only thing it says. Doesn't really make me thrust it :3

    Then the pencils:

    I owned Undercurrent already, but since it's part of Tartan collection, I swatched that one too:

    Pure awesomeness. They last great, are supersoft and look amazing. What else can you ask?

    Then the pigments:


    Funny enough, these were the things I wanted the most, but the one that really won me over was the palette :D

    I mean, these nothing wrong with these, the all are really awesome:
    I especially love The Family Crest!

    Here's some looks I've done with these:

    Hold My Gaze + The Family Crest

    Construtivist paint pot + The Family Crest + Black Line

    Undercurrent + Moonlight Night

    Undercurrent + Partylicious + If  It Sparkes.. + Later + Petrol Blue + MUFE 12L pencil on waterline

Total Pageviews