Chocolate cupcake with white gold topping

    Hola!
    http://www.luxurylanesoap.com/  - Full of AWESOME geeky soaps!

    I really haven't updated my blog, because I've been ill again. Sore throat = not fun at all.
    And my makeup has been something like this almost every day:
    Really nothing to mention :D

    Except these too Sugarpill looks I did:
    Goldilux + a mix of Stella, Asylum and Goldilux
    One with phonecam, shows the sparkle better ;D:

    And the white gold look with Goldilux and Tako and Bulletproof:
    Again one with phonecam:

     Some recent nails:

    Now to my next mission:
    No, it's not poo ;D

    It's Lush's facial mask Cupcake:

    Chocolate for skin, omnomnomnom!




    My Little Kat von D wishes Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivää kaikille suomalaisille, and nice starting week to everyone else!

Total Pageviews