Tutorial: Toxic Coctail lips with OCC

    Hola!
    I got lost of request to do a tutorial of the gradient lips, so here we go!


    Here's what you need:

    • OCC Lip Tar - Tarred
    • OCC Lip Tar - Botanical
    • OCC Lip Tar - RX
    • OCC Lip Tar - Traffic
    • OCC Lip Tar - Feathered
    • Lip brush

    First my lips without anything:


    Start from outer corners with black:

    Change color to blue, keep going towards middle. You don't have to be too precise, you can clean it up/blend t later:

    Next some green:

    Then yellow.As you can see, I mixed some yellow over the green, so I got better shade:

    Then apply white in the middle of the lips. It looks quite bad now :D


    I really don't know what this stage is called :D Press you lips firmly together to blend the colors naturally:

    Clean up the edges, and done!


    Cool, but maybe not something you wear out in the public?

Total Pageviews