Coming Geeky Clean

    I know you're all waiting for a makeup post, but I give you something else first:


    I love.

    I always thought Lush was the best thing you can take with you to the shower, but then Ana from lipsticks and lightsabers raved about Luxury Lane Soaps, and well...




    I'm a geek, and a girl, so geeky soaps are just wayyyy too awesome!
    I got Portal Companion Cube soap for myself, Transformers Decepticon soap for my husband and as a christmas present to my friend as well as Fight Club soap also for a friend. I also got Star Wars Han Solo Soap in Carbonite by accident, but I love it too!


    Though I have to make a small  confession.
    They are still in my shelf, not ever opened. looking good, smelling awesome.
    I don't want to use them!
    They are way too awesome and pretty and cool and sweet and all to just USE :D



    Get them from:

     My friend also approves, I got him the Decepticon and I am Jack's Soap as a chrismast present:

    I wrapped them in a package looking like this (it says merry christmas in finnish) :
    ( Inspired by THIS of course)
    I promise I post about makeup soon too!

Total Pageviews