Black lace with Illamasqua Depravity


    Hello sweeties!

    I finally got something I've been wanting for over a year or so:

    There they are, my sweet, sweet Illamasqua Decadence lashes <3<3<3<3<3
    I can't even start to describe how much I love them! They are P E R F E C T !

    New Cream Pigment also found it's way to me, it's called Depravity:



    I still adore the packaging of Illamasqua's products:


    Depravity is matte lilac, it's actually quite hard to tell if it's warm or cold color. On the container it looks cool, but when applied to skin it's more warm.  But I do know that it goes really well with my other cream pigments, Dab and Mould!



    Then I was randomly searching for inspiration from Google, and I saw some looks where airbrush had been used with lace to create different textures.
    I took my piece of lace, black eyeshadow, a big fluffy blending brush, Cream Pigments, and did this look:

     I was too lazy (bad me!) to do the other eye, so I covered it with the lace:


    I used:

    * UDPP Eden
    * Illamasqua Cream Pigments
       - Dab
       - Depravity

    * Illamasqua Pure Pigments
       - Breathe
       - Zeitgeist



    For cheeks I used Illamasqua Morale blusher, and on the lips Illamasqua Cream Pigment Depravity and black pencil as a liner.


    Lashes are of course Illamasqua's Decadence lashes.
    And additional rhinestones are from eBay :D



    Next week I'll post some reviews that have taken me ages to photograph and write :P

    PS. Have I ever promoted my facebook page here? 
    I know there's a box in my blog's sidebar, but anyway:

    If you use facebook, I suggest you follow me on facebook too, I'm much more active there (with random makeup pics and stuff like that):


    PPS. 
    Did you remember to enter to the Illamasqua contest already?

Total Pageviews