Chaotic Neutral

    Hola!

    I've been quite "boring" with my looks lately...

    I received these to palettes full of MakeupGeek's eyeshadows (they should arrive to MUG store in few weeks or so):

    I then arranged them to colorful and neutral, and I'e been using the neutrals quite a lot!
    They are highly pigmented, and I adore the colors <3
    I'll make a better post about them, once they are officially released.

    But here's few of my latest looks with them:

     (I used colors called Taupe Notch and Bada Bing)

    Cinderella and Sensuous

    Moondust, Shimmy Shimmy and Corrupt

    And non-makeup related news:

    I got my first Monster High beauty!
    Isn't she gorgeous:


    And if I'm silent, it's because of this:
    16 hours behind, haven't really even scratched the surface. <3

    PS.

    Winner of the Illamasqua competition is Carly Bourne! Superduperhyper congratulations to her! <3

Total Pageviews