Tutorial: Jangsarasque


    I know you want to know how to do this!

    Luckily I did a tutorial ;D

    Products used: 
    • Sugarpill Tako
    • Sugarpill Afterparty
    • Sugarpill Bulletproof
    • Sugarpill Dollypop
    • Sugarpill Poison Plum


    Start with priming your eye with your favorite primer (never mind my lashes, I have some individual lashes from my previous look):

    Then apply white base for the whole lid (NYX jumbo pencil Milk is what I used):

    Take black pencil and draw a line starting from outer corner, going up like in the picture:

    Do another line on lower lashline with black pencil:

    Continue the upperline from the outer corner, and extend it all the way to upper lashline, so you'll get the black liner:

    Like this.

    (I extended the line in lower inner corner at this point too )Then apply some white to inner corner , as well as to the line-thingie you draw to the lower outer part:

    Then take a small brush (mine is Make Up Store's 204), and apply Sugarpill Afterparty where the picture shows. At this point also darken the black pencil areas with Sugarpill Bulletproof:

    Like this:

    Then lots'n'lots of white, in my case Tako. To the highlight:
    ..Lid:

    ...And other parts that have white base:

    So there:

    Apply some more Afterparty, blend it with Tako:

     .. and still a bit more Afterarty blended with Tako:

    Then some Sugarpill Poison Plum (use primer here too. I didn't and it shows.):

    Same thing with just under the brow. Blend with a hint of Dollypop and Tako:

    So here's the look. I still thought something was missing...

    So I added Illamasqua Debonair pencil to waterline, and Ardell false lashes. And darkened my brow to match the look:
     Tadah!



Total Pageviews