1 2 3 FIREEEE!

    Makeup Geek has a Weekly challenge, this week's (or two week's actually) theme is ELEMENTS. You know, like fire, water, air and earth.

    For my first entry I chose fire.

    It actually started as my LOTD, but then it reminded me of fire and I modified it a BIT.

    Here's the first pic:
    Photobucket

    Then I added some glitter:
    Photobucket

    And some more glitter, yellow and red e/s and my megalashes:
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    And one with a bit of photoshopping in the eye:
    Photobucket

    Here's the glitters that I used:
    Photobucket
    Sadly, most of them reflect into green, so the fire effect wasn't quite what I hoped for :P

    And then among the glitters there is
    Mschic electric yellow
    Mschic electric red
    Mschic matte black

    And my then LOTD:

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Gosh Love That Mint as a primer
    Mix of Gosh Emerald, Mschic matte black and Gosh Aquatic on the lid
    MuS Bamboo on crease and above
    Gosh Apple Jam on inner corner
    MuS Goldglow in highlight
    Gosh Cool Mint eye pencil in waterline

    I also got my Mschic electric yellow today. It's nice and it's yellow. What else can I say. Now I just want the electric green, so I'd have the whole collection. *g*

    Oh, and I also ordered my first MAC pigment samples. They were on sale :3
    I'll get:
    Teal
    Full Force Violet
    Cocomotion
    Reflects Rust (so I can see if it really is worth buying)
    Cornflower

    I'm also gonna get MAC Greenstroke paintpot and MAC Smoothblue eye pencil. Then I still have my NYX Pearl Mania's on the way, and I'm going to Helsinki at friday, and I'll probably shop MuS Buzzer and Revlon Colorstay foundation then... :3
    What do you mean addicted? *wide grin*

Total Pageviews