Mommy Earth.

    Time for EARTH.

    In this one I actually amazed myself a ittle, which doesn't happen a lot :D
    I used something that I didn't even think was possible to use.

    So, I once bought 60 jars of different glitters from Ebay.
    I think they were meant for nailstuff, like making acryllic nails and stuff, but hey! It's glitter, of course I use it for makeup! *g*

    Anyway, only things that I didn't think were useful, were these small stone flakes:


    Until now. *g*

    So, my first idea was to make traditional brown-green makeup for earth, but then I started to fool around with my MuS browns, found those flakes, and voilá; Idea was born.

    Here's what I used:

    MAC Blackground as a primer
    MuS Gold
    Lighter flakes
    Darker flakes
    MuS Inka
    Gosh Rosewood

    Grimas false lashes

    And this is what I came up with them:








    You can really see the flakes in this one:


    I think the pictures are a bit bad, I did this makeup at night, so I coudn't take any of the pics in natural light. But, you can see the makeup clearly and all, so I guess they're okey *g*

Total Pageviews