LOTD: Cranberries with Parfait Amour

    I came to share my LOTD with you:


    (I'm sorry about my eyebrow, it looks horrible)



    Face:
    Wet'n'Wild Covel All consealer palette
    Revlon Colorstay Ivory
    Gosh transparent loose powder

    Eyes:
    MAC Blackground as a primer on the lid
    MAC Painterly as a primer on above crease

    MAC Parfait Amour on lid
    Mschic Heart Throb on inner corner of lid
    Mschic Matte Black in crease
    Mschic Metallic Orchid in crease
    MAC Cranberry in crease and above
    MAC Seedy Pearl as a highlight
    Mschic black creme eyeliner
    Mschic Metallic Orchid anf Parfait Amour in lower lashline
    Lyra white eyepencil on waterline
    Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara

    Lips:
    Mschic Vampirella in middle
    Mschic Vintage
    Lumene dark violet lipliner

    Tutorial here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYcjGnySW9c

    Is there any look you guys would like to see? Feel free to leave me comments!

Total Pageviews