Beauty, beast and Unforgiven

    Hola!

    I've had a crazy last couple of days :P

    I'll start with the purple rihinestone makeup I did couple days ago:

     This look was mainly done, because I wanted to show the nails I did:
     There fimo flowers, roses made out of cernit, glitter, rhinestones... <3


    Approximately a year ago I bought some feathers, and now I FINALLY made a look using them.
    This time I cut them in the wanted lenght,  and attached them with lash glue around my eye.
    My inspiration was owls, and here's the result:


    (Eye is photoshopped, not sclera lens.)



     I also took part to a contest, where the goal was to do a makeup inspired bt Within Temptation's new The Unforgiven album.
    I went the "easy way", and took my inspiration straight from the art of the album's cover:

     Well, it could have gone better. Pictures are great, model is great, but makeup isn't that good. But well, I'm not a huge fan of Within Temptation :P
    Photos by Petra Lönnqvist, model Iiris

     Model and photographer wanted to get their makeup done for the night, so I also took couple pics about girls preparing for the night out:


     And a picture I took of Iiris:

     I guess I have point out that the best place for animal fur is on animal itself.
    So please, leave the "fur is murder" comments away, I know it, I agree it, the fur collar isn't mine, and I didn't force the model to wear it. It was just there, and I took picture of Iiris with the collar.
    Treat it just as a picture, please.


    Finally, sneak peek of coming tutorial:

Total Pageviews