Tutorial: Totally kawaii!


    I never posted my previous japan/ganguro/cute-gone-wrong tutorial, but here's a supersimple supercute makeup tutorial for you!



    (Sorry for the bad images, I didn't have fresh batteries for my flash )

    Apply your favourite primer:

    Liine your lower lashline, so that the wing goes downwards compared to eye, not upwards as usually:

    Then apply some light color to the lid. I used NYX pearl mania Baby Blue:

    Then line your upper lashline, make the line thin all the way:

     Then add quite large amount of mascara:

    Finish the look using false lashes (mine are Ardell Demi Piexies). Apply them so that they come over a bit from the outer corner, matching to the line you drew:

    Pair with cute quite natural blush and natural looking lipgloss.


     To finish the japan style decorate false nails with flowers, rhinestones, fimo, glitter, stickers...

Total Pageviews