Photoshoot: Voyage of Discovery


    1 Photographer
    1 Model
    1 Makeup Artist

    ~11 hours
    5 looks




     Our latest photoshoot with incredibly talented Petra Lönnqvist and model Kata was long, but extremely fun.
    This time we had a clear theme, Petra wanted five images of the same person, all with completely different styles.
    We picked hippie look, goth look, extremely feminine look, Tuksu look (Tuksu is a Finnish "celebrity", you can check her images to get the point) and skatergrrrrl look.

    I just loved the challenge! I was surprisingly challenging to create five almost entirely different looks to same model. I was happy with the results, except that I could have done the goth differently, I went too stereotypical with the "boomerang of death" eyebrows and all :P

    My personal favourites were the super femine and the Tuksu look, what about yours?

     Here are the shots:

    HIPPIE:

    SK8ER GRRL:

    TUKSU:


    FEMME FATALE:


    GOTH:

    Photos: Petra Lönnqvist
    Model: Kata
    Makeup: Jangsara

Total Pageviews