Collection of crazy looks

    Hola!

    Since I have nothing really new to write about, I thought I'd collect some of my latest "crazy looks" here.

    We all know that these are the ones I love doing the most :D

    This look was inspired by a look I saw in Dolores magazine, and I did it with Sugarpill makeup.



    I bought some gold nail foil from ebay, and created a golden look using it and sugarpill Goldilux. Eyes are photoshopped.



    I got small silver colored "nail beans" (I have no idea what they are called really) and used them to create this silver look.


    This was inspired by the photoshoot makeup, the frozen ghost thingie. Unfortunately the contacts made my eyes hurt so bad that I only got one decent photo of this look. Quite shame.


    My supercrazy colored flapper look! I don't know why, but I really kinda like this!


    Inspiration for this look was also found from Dolores magazine, and again Sugarpill was used to create this.

    If you want to see NYX Mega Shine lip gloss swatches, check put my swatches from Makeup Geek:
    Nyx mega shine lipgloss swatches part 1 

    If you're getting married, you should check out the article I wrote with Marlena's help with products:
    Wedding makeu tips for your special day

Total Pageviews