Purple Dreams

    Hello again!

    This is again a catch up post, with resent looks.

    I'll start with my "Purple Dreams" look for fun, I wanted to do a look matching my new feather fan and feather boa:


    Maybe a bit too much purple, but hey, that's my favourite color ;D

    Eye makeup done with MAC Gesso and MUFE #92, with MUFE pearl white liquid liner:
    Then some more normal looks:

    This one has MAC Bloodline (crease, outer corner), Inglot Pure Pigment #84 (inner corner, dupable with MAC Old Gold pigment), MAC Antique Green (middle of the lid) and MAC Undercurrent pencil:



    Yesterday's look with Illamasqua Ore, Illmasqua Precision Ink liner in Alchemy:


    Then a proof that I'm really doing something for the Halloween tutorials:

    Testrun for Elvira makeup :D


    Then I got a HUUGE suprise from Illamasqua:
    Gonna review and swatch them at MakeupGeek.com

    Check out the first review, of Illamasqua Disciple lipstick from the Art of Darkness collection:


    Phew. I have bunch of other stuff to review and swatch, looks to post, tutorials to do.. :D

Total Pageviews