Tutorial: MAC Woodwinked and Heritage Rouge

    Ring ring, tutorial time!

    This was my LOTD yesterday, and I also made a tutorial of it.
    Hope you like it!

    You need:
    • MAC Painterly paint pot
    • MAC Woodwinked e/s - Lid
    • MAC Heritage Rouge pigment - crease, blending, liner
    • MAC Handwritten e/s - crease
    • MAC Shroom - Highlight
    • Mascara
    Then the tutorial!

    First naked eye:

    MAC Painterly paint pot as a base:

    Apply MAC Woodwinked to whole lid:

    Apply MAC Heritage Rouge pigment to crease, and blend up towards the brow, not too high though:

    MAC Shroom to highlight:

    I then added a hint of MAC Handwritten to crease, to deepen the look:

    The I made the lining to upper lashline with MAC Heritage Rouge foiled:

    And finally mascara, and the look is done!


    I paired it with frosty light pink lipstick from NYX:

Total Pageviews