Tutorial: Bloodline of a Shroom

    Hello!

    This is one super easy look, if you want something dark and mysterious, but not too dark or goth.





    You need:
    • MAC Artifact Paint Pot
    • MAC Bloodline pigment
    • MAC Shroom eyeshadow
    • Black eyeliner (I used liquid eyeliner, and gel liner for waterline)
    • Mascara
    • (MAC #34 false lashes)














     So, base your lid with MAC Artifact.:

    Then apply MAC Bloodline all over the lid, blend gently upwards:

    Then MAC Shroom, to both blend Bloodline and lighten the look a bit:

    Apply Bloodline to your lower lashline:

    Line your upper lashline and lower lashline with black liner. Make a small wing to both inner and outer corners:

    Then line your waterline with black:

    (I added a double wing to my look, you can do that if you want too.)
    Add mascara, and look is done:

    Then I added MAC #34 falsies to enhance the look:


    I paired with nude glossy lips:

Total Pageviews