Down Fall

    Hello!

    I had a bad makeup day today, and nothing I tried didn't seem to work out. Then I was asked to do a fall look, and I took a liitle bit of this and that, and loved the result:





    Closer look of the false lashes:

     And here's the look  without the falsies:
     

    There's bunch of different products:

    • Pixie Epoxy as a base
    • Trucco Angel Green (inner corners)
    • MUFE Diamond shadow #304 (middle of the lid)
    • MAC Reflects Bronze glitter (2/3 of lid)
    • Too Faced  Moon Beam (crease, UNDER Heritage Rouge, lower lashline)
    • MAC Heritage Rouge (outer corner, crease)
    • MUFE (Blush, used as eyeshadow)  #48 (above Heritage Rouge)
    • MUFE  #41 (to blend MUFE #48)
    • Trucco Angel Gold (highlight)
    On lips is NYX Apollo lipstick.

    Then something else:

    I got small package from Detrivore Cosmetics:

    And I also got few AWESOME lashes from Madame Madeline :

    Then some random looks from the past days:

    Gray liner (Illamasqua) with Detrivore Fortress and Kat von D Lucifer:

    MUFE #92, MAC Gesso and BE Soft Focus Style:

     Ummmm... I remember that the bracelet is from Avon :D I guess I have some Michael Todd Chick and MAC Handwritten:

    Urban Decay look, Maui Wowie, Twice Baked and Polyester Bride:

     Check out also my review on Tarte Lipsurgence lip stain from MakeupGeek:



    So, got any ideas on halloween tutorials?
    I'm planning a Cleopatra look, pixie/fairie look and possibly something else too!
    Let me know what you'd like to see!

Total Pageviews