Venomous Cleopatra Graffiti

    Hello!

    MAC Venomous Villains is out in Finland too, wohoo! I've been using products from the collection, mainly the pigments I already owned.

    And this look is pretty venomous too:

    So while I'm waiting the rest of my MEC VV goodies to arrive, I went to pick up two shadows, Her Alter Image and Sweet Joy:

    And I used them with MAC Push the Edge and  Off the Page, with Marliss 033 false lashes:


    Paired with Lóreal Infallible Eva Longoria and MAC Li' Hot Pepper lipglass :


     This is my yesterday's look, with MAC French Violet, MAC Brash & Bold, MAC Melon and MAC Push the Edge pigments (lashes are the same Marliss 033 mentioned earlier):

    Another fall look from Thursday:


     And here's my supersweet new collection of Isadora Graffiti Nail polishes:

    Love, love, love:




     Then I tried to do a egyptian/cleopatra look for  afriend. I think I still need a hint of practise with this tehnique:
    And one taken with my phone:

    That's all this time.

    I have a giveaway coming for my finnish readers soon, as well as reviews and swatches and other stuff :D

Total Pageviews