Happy Venomous Villain family reunion

    Today was a day of joy.

    I got my Venomous babies home!

    There is:
    Her Alter Image eyeshadow, Sweet Joy eyeshadow, She Who Dares Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo, My Dark Magic Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo, Her Own Devices beuty powder, Mean & Green Nail Lacquer, Bad Fairy Nail Lacquer, Formidable! Nail Lacquer, Slick Black greasepaint stick, Wrong Spell lipglass, Resort Life lipgelée and Sinister lipstick

    I also got some MAC Pro Longwear:
    Pro Longwear consealer, lipsticks Till Tomorrow, Love Forever!, Goes and Goes and Extended Play

    I'll post reviews and swatches later :)

     And my new love:


    I did a testrun with this baby, and I have to say that I'm SO impressed! My lashes have never looked better! This is TOTALLY worth all the hype!


    Then few pics of the awesome feathered mask I bought from flea market, as well as the new wig I got:




    And last but not least, my few NOTD:

    Eyeko Vampira + IsaDora yellow graffiti

    Models Own Purple Passion + IsaDora pink graffiti

Total Pageviews