Sugar for the pink Queen!

    Hello!

    See how hard I try to be creative?

    I've done several x-treme look lately :D
    This was done mainly because I wanted to use my pink wig:


    Lashes are again from Madame Madelaine, both upper and lower lashes. And yes, you saw right, they are nail stickers ;D



    Then my today's look with Sugarpill Darling, Stella and Midori:

     Yesterday I was wearing something bright, Sugarpill Buttercupcake, Midori and Afterparty:





    And I almost forgot!

    Remember my Red Queen look?

    Amy used that look as an inspiration to make a beautiful card, and she was so sweet that she sent one for me!
    Check it out:

    I think it's always an honor to be inspiration to someone, but especially these kind of things are just way too awesome!
    Thank you Amy! <3

    Also, bloggingbeauties.nl did an article of me with an interview, check it out here:

    http://www.blogginbeauties.nl/featured/sunday-spotlight-jangsara/
    You might want to use google translator :D

    And coming up:
    Wicked Geisha look with Sugarpill, and possibly a tutorial too!

Total Pageviews