Live: Lady Gaga

    Hello!

    I was at Lady Gaga's concert yesterday, and it was AWESOME! 
    I still can't quite believe that I really saw her live. 
    She seems so humble when she's on stage, and damn that woman can sing!


    We're all superstars.


    Anyway, here's some (bad) photos from the gig:


    Gaga herself:


    Show looked really great:

    She wore quite basic makeup:

    Dirty nun in subway :P


    The living dress:

    Paparazzi monster!

    Two videos, visual quality is pretty bad, but at least you can hear clearly.

    Short clip of the awesome paparazzi monster:

    And full Speechless with some touching speaks:

    Songs she played:
    • Dance In The Dark
    • Glitter and Grease
    • Just Dance
    • Beautiful, Dirty and Rich
    • The Fame
    • Love Game
    • Boys Boys Boys
    • Money Honey
    • Telephone
    • Speechless (dedicated to her grandfather who recently passed away)
    • You And I (From Born This Way)
    • So Happy I Could Die
    • Monster
    • Teeth
    • Alejandro
    • Poker Face
    • Paparazzi
    • Bad Romance

     And my makeup for the evening:


Total Pageviews