Tutorial: Lot of Rhinestones


    This look took me half an hour to do, and over 5 minutes to take off.

    I used 3 different size of black rhinestones from Ebay, lash adhesive, some black glitter, and one cup of coffee.
    And MAC My Dark Magic. And false lashes from Madame Madeline.

    I didn't take photos before this, because I only added MAC My Dark Magic all over my lid, blended it, and added a hint of Sugarpil Tako to highlight:

    Then I started adding lash adhesive to lid. Don't put too much glue, it'll only dry:

    Add rhinestones.
    I use old small brush that is a bit sticky, so I can pick up the rhinestones:

     Do what ever shape desired:

    I can tell you, applying TINY rhinestones to your lashline isn't easy!

    Then some more rhinestones:

    I think this is enough:

    Then some mascara, and falsies, if you prefer. (ps. don't put your rhinestones too close to your lashline, if you want to use falsies :S) :


     After removing the rhinestones:


    PS.


    Sigma has great offer!

    ‎Get $20 off the Premium Professional brush kit with roll! 

    Enter PREMIUM at checkout at sigmabeauty.com. Offer
    expires Oct. 31, 2010 -
    Shop now!

     

Total Pageviews