Tutorial: Marilyn

    Hello!
    I promised a Marilyn tutorial yesterday, and here it is!


    It's done with 28 neutral palette, and colors that were used are shown here:


    Here we go:
    Start with your skin. You want it to look as flawless as possible:

    Next step are the brows. Make them arch perrfectly. Remember also the beauty mark:

    Then I did the lips (I know, weird order), by lining lips with NYX Deep Red lipliner and filling them with Palladio's lipstain Berry:
    Then the eyes:

    I used MAC Painterly as a base:

    I used shadow no:1 to whole lid:

    Shadow no:2 to outer V, and as shown in the picture:

    Blended with shadow no:3:

    So there:

    Then the eyeliner. I used Eyeko's liquid black graffiti liner:


    I have a feeling that somethings missing?


    Perhaps the mascara?

    And false lashes! (MAC #34) :

    And of course the wig (and contouring and blush).

    We add those, and it's done!

Total Pageviews