Formidable Wrong Spell

    Hello!

    There's something I'd like to show you:
    MAc lipglass from Venomous Villains, called Wrong Spell.



    It's brownish, reddish purple with blue/pink/purple sparkle.
    This is how it looks on lips:

    But what if we add a base like this?

    We get this:

    Awesome, isn't it!

     And swatches, on the left it's with out base, on the right it's swatched over Lumene lip pencil in Salvia:

    Then one of the Venomous nail laquers, Formidable!:
    On the nails.
    Formidable! is kinda purple-brown based color with blue flash, as well as teal & red & purple glitters,
    lovely color.

    Actually it's such a lovely color, that I decided to try to replicate it to my makeup today:



    I used:
    MAC Blue Brown pigment
    MAC My Dark Magic (magenta side)
    MAC Reflects Transparent Teal
    MAC Reflects Rust
    MAC Cloudbound

     They looked a lot same in person, camera just couldn't catch it that well.



    One more pic, taken with my phone:

    Then a sneakpeek to what I've gotten, what's coming up etc:


    And last and least, hat as a matter:

Total Pageviews