Tutorial: Emilie Autumn

    Hello!

    Halloween is coming, and I've been asked to do several tutorials, including zombie, vampire, witch, Elvira, Moricia Addams... And Emilie Autumn.

    First I want to say, that to be real honest, I have no idea who Emilie Autumn is. I guess she has something to do with music, but unfortunately I'm  not familiar with it. Maybe I should :D

    But I googled some pictures of her looks, and here's what I did:

    And here's the original:

    So you need:
    • Primer
    • Light foundation
    • Deep dark/ burgundy base
    • Red eyeshadow
    • Black eyeshadow
    • Black eyeliner / gel liner
    • Mascara
    • Individual false lashes
    • Red lipstick
    • Wig cap
    • Red wig
    • Couple dreadlocks
    • Colorfull hair pins etc

    Here's my face with out anything:
    ö_ö
    Then primer, I used L'oreal Studio Secrets:


    Then a bit foundation that you would normally use. I mixed some white crease paint from Grimas to my normal foundation:

    Then eyebrows. Emilie has quite natural looking brows, so don't pick anything too dark:

    Base your lids with something dark-ish, I used Michael Todd's Cream Eyeshadow in Michael Todd:

    Then some red eyeshadow over the base:
    I used Sugarpill Love+:

    Then some black eyeshadow to inner and outer corners:

    I used Sugarpill Bulletproof:

    Do also a lining to upper lashline with black:

    Then the lower lashlines:

    Smudge black eyeliner / black eyeshadow on them. Also line your waterline with black:

    Smudge lower lashlines more:
    I mean A LOT:


    Then I added mascara, and drew the little heart with black gel liner:

    I filled the heart with red lipliner:

    Then I drew some "lashes" lower lashline:

    Then I added couple real individual false lashes on lower lashline:

    Then I lined my lips with black gel liner. Only the middle part, of course:

    .. and I filled it with red lipstick (Illmasqua Faust):

    Then wig cap:

    And then the wig, and look is done!


Total Pageviews