Arabic butterfly

    Hi everyone!

    I've got some request to my email to do an arabic makeup based on dress fabrics.
    Unfortunately I can't post pics of the dress, but the main colors are orange, red and green.

    So I was asked to do an arabic look with red, green and orange.
    I coudn't use what ever brands I wanted, since they only have limited amount of colors, and I wanted to create the look they could achieve with their shadows.
    They had MAC Green Brown, MAC Rose, MAC Blue Brown and MAC Ruby Red, so I tried to make the look with them.
    Unfortunately I don't have Ruby Red or Rose, so I had to improvise a bit, and I mixed my own red shade using MSCHIC, MAC, Mineralissima and PureLuxe shadows. And I guess PureLuxe Charisma is quite close dupe of MAC Rose, so I used that instead.

    But anyway, I'm actually superhyper satisfied with the look!

    I know it's quite selfishly said, but I think this is ALMOST flawless! I only wish I would have blended the red bit better, but otherwise I love this look.

    But enough babble, the pictures!

     


     

     

      

      

      

      

     

    EYES:

    MSCHIC Eyeshadow Base
    UD Half Baked (inner corner)
    UD Homegrown & MAC Green Brown (middle of the lid)
    UD Perversion & UD Misdemeanor (outer corner)
    MAC Blue Brown (crease)
    Red eyeshaow (my own mix) (above crease)
    MSCHIC White Gold (highlight)
    NYX Jumbo pencil Milk (white parts at lower lashline)
    MSCHIC Sumi-e eye stain
    MSCHIC 3D mascara
    Grimas false lashes

    SKIN:

    MSCHIC Face Canvas (I totally love this stuff, I think it's better than Smashbox's Photofinish!)
    MSCHIC Easy Stick foundation
    MSCHIC Baked Mineral Foundation (Another Holy Grail for me, absolutely amazing product!)
    MSCHIC Shading Powder & Hilighter Powder
    MSCHIC Babysitter blush

    LIPS:
    MSCHIC Eyeshadow primer (yes, you can use it on lips too!)
    Gosh Darling lipstick
    NYX brown lip liner

    Then I wanna say a thing or two about my skin.

    You maybe notice the amount of MSCHIC products in my skin makeup list. I wanna show you why.

    Here's my skin without makeup:

    There's bumbs, pores, color is uneven... 


    Here's my skin when I used Smashbox photofinish, Revlon Colorstay and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish:
     Nice, but not perfect at all.
    And here's my skin today, using MSCHIC products (and absolutely no photoshopping, 'cos that would pretty much ruin the whole point):


    I guess I don't need to explain anything, right?


    Oh, and I forgot to tell you that I ordered Trucco Angel Eyes -palette from ebay:


    Check out the swatches from Pursebuzz! I think I'll love it, when it arrives <3

    But yeah, that's all this time!

Total Pageviews